Desktop Lapping and Polishing Machine
Feature Description :
- Suitable for use in research and development division for small batch production and process development.
- High precision lapping ability, effective lower cost and improved efficiency.
- Special dressing method, which can control the flatness of the disc and ensure the machining accuracy.
- The lapping plate speed can be slow start and slow stop function to solve the workpiece cracking, chipping and damage.
- Can be lapping and polished in metal and non-metal applications.
- A variety of professional design accessories are available to increase productivity and processing accuracy.
- Electronics : Semiconductor germanium wafers, Sic, GaAs, InP, magnetic heads, quartz oscillators.
- Optical categories : optical glass, SAPPHIRE, digital product parts, filters, rearview mirrors, and mirrors.
- Machinery : ceramic parts, mechanical shaft seals, mirror molds, gear and gear pumps, ultrasonic welding heads, die casting machines, engine parts, spinnerets, gate valves, compressor valves, hydraulic parts, clutch plates, brakes Gasket.
|LPM-12||LPM-15||LPM-15 FACING UNIT|
- Automatic liquid diamond dispenser.
- Water cooling unit + chiller.
- Facing unit.
- Positive drive for rings.
- KEMET composite plate such as iron, copper, tin, tin/lead and ceramics.