Acting KEMET brand
- Optical flats are used to check the flatness of a substrate.
- When a high quality optical flat is placed on top of a polished substrate and used with a monochromatic light source, light bands are formed.
- The number of rings or straight lines shown is an indication of how flat the part is.
- Produced from Quartz, Kemet Optical Flats are available in single and double sided, 1/4 light band accuracy (Higher accuracy available on request), in sizes from 25mm up to 600mm diameter.
- Larger sizes made to order with configurations such as square optical flats, rectangle optical flats, donut optical flats and custom optical flat thickness are available.
- They are supplied with Certificate of Conformity with full traceability to international standards.
- Special optical flats are available on request.
|Diameter||1/4 light band optical flats (Lambda/8)||1/10 light band optical flats (Lambda/20)|
|Single sided||Double sided||Single sided||Double sided|