Ultrasonic Drilling and Precision Machining Equipment
For rigid and fragile materials (semiconductor crystals, ceramic products, glass, etc.), deep holes can be made arbitrarily machining, micro-hole machining, precision machining (planar grinding), etc., and it is not easy to damage the workpiece.
Device Description :
- Use general low frequency power to convert to 20 KHz high frequency power.
- This high-frequency electrical energy is then supplied to a transducer that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy, and the transducer-enhanced ultrasonic waves are applied to the processing.
- The speed of the Spindle, which is given to the workpiece surface thousands of times per second through a diamond tool attached to the Spindle, is variable, ranging from 0 to 8000 RPM.
- High-speed rotation combined with supersonic motion enhances the ability to cut.
- Combined with rotating ultrasonic processing, water coolant creates a self-cleaning effect and reduces the need for diamond tool sticking.
- Adding tools is lighter than normal and can be processed quickly and efficiently.
- Lightweight tools help to drill small holes or deeper holes that are very close to each other.
- Rotary ultrasonic machining reduces vibration and pressure between the tool and the workpiece, effectively increasing the life of the diamond tool.